- These terms and conditions shall govern the use of Allure Competitions website. The following applies to all purchases of Allure Competitions Tickets and all Entries. All members are required to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register to be a member of Allure Competitions, or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Copyright (c) 2020 Allure Competitions.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Licence to use website
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser,
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading. Allure Competitions will store and process these information for the purpose of: notifying a winner, and to administer the website and App, and conduct the competitions.
Registration and accounts
- To be eligible to become a member of Allure Competitions under this Section 5, you must be resident or situated in the United Kingdom.
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website or through social media logins.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website.
User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
- You may cancel your account on our website by going to your dashboard under "My Accounts".
- This Section 8 applies to all competitions that are promoted on and run through our website.
- To be eligible to enter a competition:
- you must be a natural person, at least 18 years old, permanently resident in the United Kingdom, and a member of Allure Competitions. (All ticket prices are payable using ONLY UK pound (£) sterling); and
- you must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition.
- There is no requirement to pay to enter any competition, as each competition has a free entry route. The availability of a free entry route to enter each competition means that the competition does not fall within the definition of a lottery under The Gambling Act 2005 and can be operated legally in Great Britain without any need for a license. Members can enter a competition for free by submitting a Postal Entry.8.4.1 If you wish to enter any of our competitions for free, please send us an un-enclosed postcard via First Class post to Allure Competitions LTD, Saturn Centre, Spring Road, Wolverhampton, WV4 6JX. All postcards must be received at least 48 hours before the end of the chosen competition; To enter a competition for free using our free postal entry, you must be a member of Allure Competitions; to be a member please register for an account online before posting a postcard. We do not process postal entries without a registered account. Please remember that it is only ONE entry to each competition per postcard and per participant. Entries that are made on behalf of other people will not be valid. Once we have received and approved your postal entry, we will send you your ticket number through email.8.4.2 When completing an un-enclosed postcard, information must be handwritten in legible English. Information that needs to be included are as follows:- The competition that you would like to take part in.- Your answer to the question specific to the said competition. Please note that the answer must be the correct answer for the free entry to be valid.- Your full name that corresponds to an Allure Competitions member account- Date of Birth- Postal Address- Email Address- A telephone number
- Each member is allowed to purchase as many tickets per competition as desired up to the maximum number of entrants specified under each individual competition.
- Each individual competition will have a maximum number of entrants available stated under the given competition.
- The duration of each individual competition varies; as will be specifically stated under each competition. However, if the available tickets for a specific competition is sold out before the end of its timer, we will arrange the live draw (updates will be posted through our social media and under the said competition).
- Allure Competitions selects the winner by using the 100% guaranteed completely random, Google’s Random Number Generator.
- As mentioned above, members must answer a skill-based question correctly to enter a competition.
- Competition prizes shall be specified on our website. Some of our prizes, as alluring as they might be, might not be the exact product as advertised in the competition listing. This may be due to being out of stock. Allure Competitions will ensure to contact you as soon as possible to discuss alternatives, if this happens. Alternatives may be of the same item in a different colour, or a similar product with the same value. It will always be up to you. As mentioned, please allow 21 days to receive said prize.Allure Competitions take no responsibility for the prize awarded after delivery has taken place.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- The lucky winner will be contacted during the live draw. However, if we are unable to reach the winner during the draw, we will try and get in contact again. If there is still no communication between us and the winner within 14 days, the winner will automatically forfeit the prize and be disqualified. The forfeited prize will remain in the possession and ownership of Allure Competitions who reserves the right to re-run the live draw to pick a new winner.
- The results of a competition will be announced at the end of the specified competition time/date during our live draws where entrants can interact and ask us any questions. The announcement will include the first name, surname, age, town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
- You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these terms and conditions will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries. You also grant to us a right to sub-license these rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
- Competition entries will not be returned. Please, therefore, keep a copy of your competition entries. Note: Allure Competitions do not approve refunds and/or exchanges of ANY competition entry. However, if you feel the need to question any payments made, Allure Competitions will conduct a full review of your use of the website and the information you were presented with and provided as part of entry; only then will a refund MAY be considered (at the sole discretion of Allure competitions), provided that it is under exceptional circumstances.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. Allure Competitions may publish and/or arrange for the publication of prize winners' photographs/videos, first names, surnames, ages, towns or regions of residence and prize details.We may provide that information to recipients for purposes. We may also require prize winners to attend promotional events relating to the competition, providing that we will pay reasonable and pre-agreed travel, subsistence and accommodation expenses incurred by prize winners attending such events.
Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- Your content must be appropriate, civil and tasteful, and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
- You must not use our website to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- You must not submit to our website any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
- You can let us know about any such material or activity by email or using our abuse reporting form.
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 13.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Allure Competitions makes or gives no representations and/or warranties and/or assurance of whatever nature and howsoever arising (and whether in writing or otherwise) as to the quality of, suitability and/or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods or services advertised, offered and/or provided as prizes. We also shall not be held accountable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by Allure Competitions, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner, or in connection with any of the competitions promoted by us. The total maximum aggregate liability of Allure Competitions to each winner shall be limited to the total value of each prize that has been won by the winner. The total maximum aggregate liability of Allure Competitions to you shall (if you are not the winner) be limited to the amount that you have paid to enter competitions in the first 12 months of you playing any competition.Furthermore, nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law,
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 13 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 13.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our website or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Third party websites
- Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 13.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Allure Competitions, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Subject to Section 13.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Allure Competitions will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God, labour disputes or other industrial disturbances, electrical or power outages, utilities or other telecommunication/network failures, earthquake, storms, or other elements of nature, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts or orders of government, acts of terrorism, or war.
Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We will specify on the website or elsewhere in these terms and conditions the different technical steps you must follow to conclude a contract under these terms and conditions, and also the technical means for identifying and correcting input errors prior to the placing of your order.
- We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
- We are registered in Companies House; you can find the online version of the register at https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12694964, and our registration number is 12694964.
- This website is owned and operated by Allure Competitions LTD.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12694964.
- You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address; Allure Competitions LTD, Saturn Centre, Spring Road, Wolverhampton, WV4 6JX
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number; 07547129436 or
- by email; info @allurecompetitions.co.uk